Organizing Customer Communication Data
Extract and process data from flat files, excel files, and multiple databases.
The data will be loaded in a data warehouse after applying the client business rules at the transformation level of the ETL.
- Working with multiple data sources: Excel, flat files, four databases.
- Large data to transform, clean, and load (~ 400-500 million records).
- Duration of the ETL process.
- Create an ETL process that would address certain challenges. Use some components and flags to speed up the ETL run.
- Breaking the ETL process into sub-jobs to better manage the extraction and loading of such a large data.
- Error handling with log registration.
- Notification alert for successful or failed run.
- Automating the ETL to run periodically.
All solved with technology.
We’ve had the privilege of helping numerous client companies in growth and impacting their respective industries, choose a Case to read about real-life scenarios of innovative software solutions and business transformations.